While paid and participated on a recent trip to the Grecian Isles, Condor Adventures notified the traveling party that the trip was cancelled.Although the agency had put down deposits for our lodging, etc., they had spent our fees and had no funds to pay the remainder for booked travel.
We all had to pay out of pocket for the group to continue the vacation.
What business cancels the trip after the group has already departed and leaves them in another country?The head of Condor Adventures now lives in Paros avoiding debts while his business partner dodges confrontation in Orlando.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Condor Adventures Greek Island Tour
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium..."
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "Today I got an email about a sale online only - all shirts $12.00. Since school is starting next week my daughter picked out 7 shirts totaling $84.00. ..."
- "Does not provide support or service for orders. Have been trying to get them to provide assistance on a press we purchased off Alibaba but get no response. Almost..."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."